IONOS is the EU's largest hosting company managing more than 8 million customer contracts and hosting more than 12 million domain names in our own regional data centers around the globe. We are committed to our customers' success - not only in their business, but also in their lives. We have a long history in supporting not only entrepreneurs taking their first step online, but also business owners who are scaling their operations as well as large enterprises and various partners. One of our core missions is providing world-class service for our customers around the clock. We are truly obsessed with our customers, and work hard to earn and keep their trust.
At IONOS, we create additional value by providing outstanding support for our customers and their business. We are available by telephone, chat, and email messaging any time of the day, every day of the year. We are proud of our world-class customer care team that has been recognized with multiple awards of excellence. We are also proud of our one of a kind in industry offering, the Personal Consultant, which is always available to offer expert advice, is a key differentiator for our customers and ensures they get the most out of our services and realize their dreams online.
If you have made it this far, you should know we have a Sales Operations Development Manager position available.
- The owner of the position will be responsible for Sales Projects, Strategies & Optimization within the Operations Business of IONOS.
- He will support the French market in achieving their goals.
- The Sales Operations Development Manager will fulfill the company's sales strategy by taking ownership of the french market and move or grow the businesses with ideas like improving the coaching strategy and pitch/consulting quality.
- As Sales Operations Development Manager you will benefit from eye level communication, an open culture and a team that empowers you to make decisions.
You know this already: Sales Funnel, Customer Journey, Market insights, budget planning for a market, stakeholder management, Sales KPIs and KPI driven reporting, coaching & consulting strategy. We expect real owners to be the sparring partner for the market. You identify sales opportunities but also risks and have what it takes to get necessary measures done, communicate early, clearly and transparently. We are looking for a well organised, versatile, and extravert communicator with an agile mindset, in short, a black belt end-to-end thinker.
- Ideally, you have been working as a Sales Development Manager for the last couple of years or in a similar sales environment.
- You have actively developed sales opportunities and steered your related market KPI driven. You take responsibility for your dedicated market and understand their customers' journey. You are an innovator.
- Stakeholder management is one of your strongest points: you communicate ahead of time, transparently, and clearly. You easily identify blockers and bottlenecks. You understand your stakeholders' interest, you have the capacity to filter out information and discuss only what is relevant for the stakeholder you have in front of you.
- You know at any point in time your market environment, so you know what is most important and what can be traded off.
- Our working language in Zweibrücken is French, but you must also speak either English or German fluently.