Founded in 1927, Littelfuse Inc. is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 12,000 employees in more than 50 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Net sales in 2018 were $1.72 billion.
The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world's broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
To strengthen our team in Lampertheim near Mannheim, we are currently looking for a
Product Manager Medium Power Modules (f/m/x)
Ingenieur Produktmanagement, Product Marketing Engineer (Ingenieur Elektrotechnik / Ingenieur Elektronik) or Produktmanager Leistungselektronik (f/m/x)
Integrated into the Product Marketing team and reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the Product Manager (f/m/x) is commercial- as well as product-focused and drives revenue and growth. The person plays a transversal role, being the key interface between sales channels / customers and internal departments of the company.
- Manage the strategic orientation of our product lines (Bipolar, IGBT and MOSFET power modules) throughout the entire product life cycle
- Review and ensure the profitability of the product lines
- Adjust strategic alignments within the group
- Analyse customer needs as well as market gaps and identify market trends
- Take responsibility for requests for quotations, price lists, sample requests, buffer stock, etc.
- Support sales & operations planning
- Completed technical course of studies or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience in product management of power semiconductors
- Initial experience in sales is an advantage
- Fluent German and English
- The ability to work in a team across locations
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers' products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including work from home, flexible working hours as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.